Retail Sales Manager - Denver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Lone Tree, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
American Girl Denver, is located at The Park Meadows Mall in Lone Tree, CO. We are currently seeking a passionate Retail Sales Manager who will balance to be innovative and thrive in a friendly and fast-paced environment. This position will be responsible for:
* Managing daily retail operations to meet revenue, service, and expense goals.
* Provide sales floor leadership to ensure a friendly, positive, and professional work environment for both customers and employees at all times.
* Manage staff of 10-15 employees including Sales Supervisors, Sales Associates, and other retail team members.
* Ensure the delivery of exceptional service by all retail associates at all times.
* Hire, train, and develop employees. Foster a productive and harmonious work environment.
* Analyze business. Work with internal operations and visual partners in the assessment of business performance and development of plans to ensure business success.
* Execute all job functions in accordance with established American Girl processes and policies.
Experience, Education & Skills
* 3 to 5 years experience managing a team of 10 or more employees in a retail setting required.
* Bachelor s degree in retail/business management or equivalent preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Well-developed computer skills essential; must be a skilled user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
* Work schedule requires evening and weekend work.
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer