Retail Sales Manager
Retail Sales Manager
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* The results aligned with Customer Business Team (CBT) priorities within assigned geography; both geographic customers and national
* Store evaluations
* Communicating scorecard results back to the CBTs
* Collaborating/aligning on action plans to course corrections as needed
* Training Agency Unit Mangers on Kraft Heinz and CBT knowledge: product knowledge, playbook utilization, Competitive set, Seasonality, etc.
* Building relationships with key Agency personnel: Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and Unit Managers (UMs)
* Identify opportunities that impact results: Frequency, coverage, response rates, training or product knowledge
* Creating linkage :
* Agency/CBT, BU priorities/Agency execution, Agency/Broader Kraft Heinz organization
* Triaging customer issues and working with agency or CBT to resolve
* Creating results driven culture
* Driving profitable revenue
* Communicating competitive information to BU and non-customer specific information
* Collaborative planning between Kraft Retail Leads & Agency RBMs for identified planning customers in geography ensuring:
* Clear actionable retail priorities
* Necessary materials (e.g.. New item sell sheets and surveys)
* Drive adherence to the planning timeline
* Drive consistent agency approach and continuous improvement
* Safeguarding activities
* Share best practices with CBTs on best way to leverage resources
* Leverage data to drive future priorities and influence results:
* Nielsen, Customer Specific, work with
* Utilize a set of disciplined Ritual and Routines to evaluate, communication and action the business during the month and quarter
* Providing recommendations to optimize coverage model within routing process & timeline
* Responsible for staying within planned cost structure (i.e. coverage model hours)
* Bachelor s Degree required
* 5 or more years of experience managing agency relationships and collaborating with multiple groups within large complex matrixed organizations.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence 3rd parties.
* Must have the ability to manage retail execution in the field.
* Must have strong analytical skills.
* Must be willing to travel across the assigned geographical area - 60% to 70% of the time.
San Antonio, TX
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.