Retail Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDevelops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of an organizations products and/or services
- Provides F2F deployment support onsite at our customer locations
- Providing a consistently excellent customer service experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Maintaining strong knowledge of new wireless products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Meeting sales objectives for wireless phones, services and accessories
- Handling all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling
products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders
- Handling phone inquires from customers on billing issues, payments, upgrades, trade-ins, service changes
returns High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of retail sales experience with key holder/cash handling responsibilities is preferred Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays Ability to stand on feet all day.