Retail Senior Sales Consultant Furniture
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
El Paso, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:At Office Depot, the Sr. Sales Consultant-Furniture is a full-time role, and the person in this position will have ownership of the Furniture area. S/he will be responsible for engaging and providing an exceptional experience for customers requiring Furniture (as well as other department) products/services expertise. S/he is expected to quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced Furniture and supplies knowledge to meet customers' needs.
The person in this role demonstrates a passion for the brand, furniture products and services, and other products offered to our customers. S/he will utilize Office Depot's proven sales principles to proactively engage customers, in order to drive the sales of Furniture Products and properly assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction.
The associate in this position is also responsible for the training of Sales Consultants, or other associates within the store regarding Furniture products, selling bahaviors, attachments and services. Additionally, s/he, will perform daily and weekly maintenance of the assigned area.
Qualifications:High School diploma or equivalent education preferred with a minimum of2 years experience and/or training in related field Other Information:- Must be knowledgeable in the Furniture area
- Must possess advanced selling skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment
- Must be able to coach and train others in a professional environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
- Positive and Engaging
- Action Oriented
- Integrity, Accountability & Trust
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers
- Must possess a desire to continually develop personal selling skills and product knowledge
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as business dictatesDrive for Results
- Decision Quality
- Patience Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .