Retail Store Administrative Assistant - ReqCode 16000EMQ
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
DescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking a retail administrative assistant to join our team! Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
* Maintain payroll records
* Administer new hire paperwork and maintain employee files
* Maintain a high level of confidentiality
* Participate in budget development and program planning (i.e. warranty and customer loyalty programs)
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
* Flexible Availability - Including Nights, Weekends, and/or Holidays
* 1-2 years of clerical/administrative experience preferred
* Proficiency in MS Office
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50612491.jpg /