Retail Store Manager - Conyers, GA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle: Retail Store Manager
Reports to: District Manager, Store Division
This position is for SalonCentric, a wholly owned subsidiary of L'Oreal USA. SalonCentric is a leading and rapidly growing wholesale distributor of premium and exclusive brands in the salon and beauty industry.
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
The Store Manager is responsible for providing excellent customer service, hiring, development of team members as well as merchandising and inventory control.
* Conduct cycle counts when needed or advised
* Assist customers daily with product knowledge
* Ring purchases for customers throughout the scheduled shift
* Expediting shipments inclusive of replenishing stock on sales floor
* Insure store cleanliness and organization
* Hire, manage and train a staff of 1-5 team members.
* Making daily bank deposits are and insuring they are deposited per company policy
* Create weekly and bi-weekly schedules
* Ensure protection of company assets by meeting or exceeding established shrinkage goals within the district
* Direct, train and supervise store team members in maintaining the highest level of presentation and visual standards consistent with the SalonCentric brand
* Creates a hands-on supervision environment that emphasizes sales floor management, customer service and sales generation
* Effectively communicate and enforce company policy and procedures
* Maintaining sales and labor goals with effective and exceptional customer service, merchandising and team member management
* Attend and participate in sales and management training meetings and events as directed by management
This job summary is provided as an overview of your job responsibilities. It is not possible to document every detail of a job. We reserve the right to modify, rescind or revise this job summary from time to time, as we deem necessary.
Experience, Competencies & Requirements
* 1 to 3 years of retail management experience
* Demonstrated success in achieving selling and operational excellence by hiring, leading, motivating and developing effective store team members
* Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
* Ability to operate a computerized cash register system, prior experience with SAP a plus
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of management
* Self-directed with excellent organizational and time management skills
* Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Ability to stand more than 90% of scheduled shift
* Ability to lift 20lbs or more throughout the scheduled shift
* High School degree in Management or related field of study (or equivalent work experience) is required
* Reliable transportation to insure bank deposits are delivered within company guidelines
* Cosmetology license is a plus