Retail Store Manager - Denver, CO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSalonCentric Store Manager
Do you have a passion for leading a team and watching them excel*
Do you enjoy working with people and delivering exceptional customer experiences*
Do you seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to become an expert in the hair and beauty industry*
Do you love hair and beauty products*
If you answered YES, apply today for our Store Manager Position!
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L Or al USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we re seeking qualified candidates.
Fabulous FT Benefits:
* Enjoy Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO benefits, just to name a few
* Say goodbye to the mall and enjoy desirable hours without the late nights and long weekends
* Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the business
* Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun store teams
* Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
* Explore growth and development opportunities within the SalonCentric and L Or al USA family!
Store Manager Competencies/Responsibilities:
* Builds a Great Team You have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and developing high performing teams that exceed customer expectations. You recruit the best talent for the store and ensure all team members have the knowledge and tools for success. You assess store team members capabilities, give on the spot constructive and straight forward feedback regarding performance, and continuously develop others. You treat team members with respect and dignity.
* Sets Clear Direction You establish and communicate a clear vision to the team. You champion company vision/goals and motivate the team effectively. You create winning and measureable strategies for the team and effectively manage between short and long term goals.
* Drives the Business You create new approaches to increase sales and profitability by identifying opportunities and acting quickly to address them. You consistently monitor store and team member performance, analyze and understand the causes of sales trends, and initiate change with creative ideas. You are a champion of change!
* Leads with Passion You work well with others and drive teamwork within the store/district. You engage and motivate team members with energy/optimism, through company vision and big picture thinking, and create and champion buy in of company goals and objectives. You effectively promote leadership at all levels.
* Influence and Inspire You create a positive, enthusiastic working culture within the team. You give clear, concise expectations and are able to give ongoing constructive feedback in order to motivate team members. You consistently work towards understanding what motivates others, always lead by example, and recognize and reward outstanding performance.
* Act with Integrity Always You demonstrate a promise what you will do, then do what you promise mentality. You exhibit integrity in all words and actions and act with care and compassion. You build trust by delivering on all commitments and are viewed as a trusted leader of the team.
* 2+ years of retail leadership experience
* Self-directed with excellent organizational and time management skills
* Outstanding customer service, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
* Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
* 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
* Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
* Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
* A Cosmetology license is a plus
SALONCENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.