Retail Store Manager - ReqCode 16000E9K
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionGolf Galaxy is seeking a specialty Retail Store Manager to oversee store operations in our Henderson, NV store.
A division of DICK'S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy's merchandising strategy offers a comprehensive selection of competitively priced brand name golf equipment, accessories, apparel, golf services, and golf instruction by on-staff certified PGA/LPGA professionals. You will be responsible for driving company objectives in profit and loss control, sales performance, customer satisfaction, and shrink results. Store Managers are also responsible for leading customer interaction and associate talent development on a daily basis within their store.
Essential Functions of this position include:
* Drive sales and profitability through customer satisfaction and report analysis * Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers by ensuring high associate engagement and service levels * Drive and sustain sales intensity, operations integrity and profitability within store by setting high expectations and holding staff accountable, and monitoring and measuring progress to achieve positive results * Develop payroll plans and monitor payroll daily to ensure the plan is met * Uphold Golf Galaxy standards for merchandise presentation * Participate or lead the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring for hourly and salaried associates * Lead consistent evaluation and development of in-store talent * Issue appropriate counseling and disciplinary action to associates who fail to meet our performance standards * Drive shrink results through compliance to all guidelines involved with safety, loss prevention, and cash-handling procedures * Create a climate within the store in which staff are motivated to do their best, strong morale and spiriting in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; and creates a feeling of belonging within the team * Other tasks/responsibilities as business needs dictate
At Golf Galaxy, our goal is to be recognized by our customers as the number one golf specialty retailer through the relentless improvement of everything we do. Our formula for success is simple: we offer a wide selection of golf merchandise and services in a convenient, shopper-friendly environment.
* 5+ years retail management experience required; golf sales/service preferred
* Technical skills in club repair & fitting preferred
* World-class customer service skill and interpersonal/communication skills
* Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
* Quarterly and Annual Bonus Programs
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
Golf Galaxy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50512947.jpg /