Retail Store Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Angela's Designs In Furniture, LLC
Spring Branch, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONWE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, HIGH-ENERGY AND SALES-DRIVEN, RESULTS-ORIENTED PROFESSIONAL TO JOIN OUR RETAIL STORE TEAM IN SPRING BRANCH!! AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS SELF-MOTIVATED TO PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCES. THE PERFECT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR THEIR OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS WITH PEOPLE AND HAVE A STRONG INTEREST IN LEARNING ABOUT HIGH END FURNITURE AS A PRODUCT AND A BUSINESS.
JOIN ANGELA'S DESIGNS IN FURNITURE AND START BLENDING YOUR PASSION FOR FURNITURE, DECOR AND DESIGN WITH YOUR PASSION FOR PEOPLE. WORK IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE TEAM MEMBERS ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET.
We strive for excellence, which ensures our commitment to selection, service, and value for our clients and our people. It is our people, more than anything else, that make ANGELA'S DESIGNS IN FURNITURE a great company. In business for over 10years, our clients have an expectation of personable service. We are looking for an outgoing individual who has an instinctive drive and passion for our business.
To get you acclimated into your new role as a retail STORE MANAGER, Angela's Designs In Furniture will provide you the proper learning & development! You will participate in training for the first 8 weeks of employment to get you up to speed in the most efficient way possible by combining on-the-job experience with training. The goal is to provide you the knowledge and exposure needed to help ensure your success at Angela's Designs In Furniture. The STORE MANAGER is a leader who exercises judgment and uses discretion to solve problems, make informed decisions and manage wisely. This individual will coordinate with vendors in delivery scheduling functions. A Store Manager is a role model and must manage the workforce and time wisely in order to achieve maximum results. Main responsibilities include Selling Floor, Recovery, assisting clients with custom Sizing & Fabric selections, Accessories, Payroll, AP, AR, and assisting in management of all areas of store operations as needed.
* Accountable for the day-to-day operations of the store by promoting a positive and productive work environment
* Partners with the Owner to lead and develop store coworkers, while promoting company values and providing excellent customer service
* Partners with the Owner to maximize financial goals and makes adjustments as necessary
* Execute company retail strategy to drive sales, margin and retain/grow customer base
* Develop deep knowledge of product to improve customer service and manage inventory
* Assist Owner with store budget, weekly team member schedules, and payroll
* Engage in key relationships with vendors and assist with merchandising functions, including orders and overall store appearance
* Deliver results within an entrepreneurial atmosphere
* Performs sales transactions while developing client and vendor relationship skills
* Handles all cash and negotiable items in accordance with established policies, procedures and practices
* Administer processes and procedures within the store to include inventory management, product knowledge, merchandising and shop presentation
* Strong leadership skills with experience managing people
* Strong business acumen with ability to demonstrate solid sales and presentation skills
* Experience managing inventory, sales and retail business systems (POS and inventory tracking software)
* Ability to communicate effectively in all situations with great interpersonal, active listening skills
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Ability to motivate and develop vendor relations focused on sales and service
* Foster a sense of urgency, ownership, teamwork and personal commitment
* Manage time effectively and delegate appropriately
* Must be 21years or older
* Ability to walk and be on feet for 8hours a day
* Ability to bend, climb ladders & lift 50 lbs overhead repeatedly
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE - EOE
WE OFFER AWESOME HOURS FOR RETAIL:
* Standard hours are Sun-Tues 12-5pm, Fri-Sat10-6pm, Great hours for work life balance
* Employee discount
WE WILL INVEST IN YOU! PROFIT-SHARING TO BE VISITED 16 WEEKS AFTER THE 8 WEEK TRIAL PERIOD. (DEPENDENT ON PERFORMANCE)