Retail Supervisor - Alpine Shop
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Provides leadership and training to all retail associates from both a ski and retail product knowledge. Supervisor will insure all staff members are consistently promoting and up-selling golf and retail product. Supervisor will insure all product is properly stocked and displayed.
* Demonstrates and trains all retail specific standards and product knowledge.
* Ensures all sales and sales statistics are properly recorded by each employee.
* Stocks shelves, counters, tables and similar display fixtures with merchandise in a fashion that maximizes product visibility and promotes sales. Arranges signage and advertising collateral in an attractive fashion.
* Assists with the payroll processes as needed.
* Performs annual evaluations of retail staff reporting to supervisor.
* Ensures follow through of all employees and performs coaching and counseling as needed.
* Assists guests with recording sales, accepting payment, providing product suggestions, and overall customer service.
* Maintains continuous effort to clean shelves, counters, tables, fixtures, glass and floors.
* Stimulates retail associates to increase sales per hour and units per transaction.
* Insures that all retail staff is recording and tracking daily retail stats.
* Assists with all inventory counts for all ski and Holiday shop merchandise.
* Maintains proper supply levels in all ski and Holiday shops and insures back stock warehouse areas are well maintained, organized and new product is placed on sales floor.
* Past retail and direct customer service experience preferred but not necessary.
* Able to work weekends, holidays, and nights.
* Must have strong guest service skills.
* Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to stand for length of shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: