Retail Supervisor 8/25/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Responsible for executing department employee training programs in conjunction with Retail Services Traditions training materials.
* Oversee the daily operation of all retail areas including gift shops, arcade, attractions, vending, and any other revenue producing venues.
* Oversees opening and closing of locations.
* Assists in merchandising functions including store & arcade display and design, gift shop, arcade & attractions inventory receiving, stocking and physicals, merchandise pricing & signage.
* Manages labor, COS, & expense budgets per direction of Retail Services Director or Managers.
* Oversees and assists sales functions including POS system, cash handling, and daily reporting.
* Assists with orders and maintains supply levels in all Retail Services areas of responsibility.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Ability to develop rapport with management and maintain strong working relationships with all team members.
* Inspirational personality who can motivate team members to work together and achieve beyond expectations.
* Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning and implementations of every work task.
* Experience in Retail sales.
* Strong creative and merchandising skill.
* Ability to work in a team environment with a professional demeanor.
* Strong communication skills: must be able to communicate effectively with guests and fellow associates.
* Basic math skills as they apply to cash handling.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug test.
* Able to lift up to 25lbs. and able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled