Retiree Health Exchange Scheduling Analyst (Lincolnshire, IL)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A RETIREE HEALTH EXCHANGE SCHEDULING ANALYST
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Retiree Health Exchange business group within Aon Hewitt, in Lincolnshire, IL. As a Retiree Health Exchange Scheduling Analyst, you will report directly to the Capacity Planning Manager.
YOUR IMPACT AS A RETIREE HEALTH EXCHANGE SCHEDULING ANALYST
The Sales and Service Scheduling Analyst (WA) is responsible for ensuring daily tasks are delivered to ensure service levels for our clients are met. This includes realigning, creating appointments to agents. Working with team members to take requests to block agents calendars, oversee appointments to be on time and not late within appointment window times. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and process tasks as needed in a very timely manner. Skills in overseeing inbound call volumes such as genesis to view calls in queue and help with identifying where volume is. Understand workforce management concepts such as forecasting, scheduling, skill management, and PTO management.
* Ongoing communication between team members and Operations Managers to complete workforce tasks within the team as needed.
* Execution of adding training, meetings, appointments to schedules and updating skills, etc.
* Produce and accountable for daily, weekly, monthly forecasted call volume, AHT, shrinkage
* Support Real Time Monitoring of appointments and ensure they are not late or missed on rotation scheduled daily.
* Monitor intraday delivery for all clients and recommend actions team should take on inbound and outbound activity.
* Process PTO, early leave requests in Microsoft CRM platform
* Level/smooth appointments for agents
* Support for any adhoc reporting within the CRM platform
* Oversight of skill routing on team with skill audits and skill optimization
* Monitor and recommend actions to enable teams to meet Service Level Goals
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Scheduling Experience
* Understanding of workforce management concepts such as service levels, adherence, handle time, smoothing, phone routing.
* Strong working knowledge of Operations and operations measures.
* Strong math aptitude
* Strong understanding of computer skills such as Outlook, Lync, CRM platforms.
* Intermediate Excel skills
* Able to travel up to 10% if needed
* 1 to 2 years experience in call center workforce analyst or management role
* Strong workforce management and statistical background
* Experience working in an inbound or outbound call center
* Call center operations management experience
* Staffing forecasting experience
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
UNITED STATES: Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
CANADA: Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421035
CATEGORY: Operations and Tech Services Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Lincolnshire