Retirement Partner - Philadelphia (Radnor)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 66,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best broker, best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance intermediary, best captives manager, and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit aon.com for more information on Aon and aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon's global partnership with Manchester United.
Responsible for overall relationship and services delivered to significant clients.
* Is the trusted point of contact for clients.
* Has an exceptional track record in client retention and/or has measurable (quantitative and qualitative) high levels of client satisfaction around delivering high quality, high impact solutions, and results.
* Develops unmatched talent and high-performing teams through continuous learning, honest feedback, and rigorous development and talent management.
* Ability to engage a high performing diverse team.
Sales and Marketing
* Point for Mid-Atlantic R&I sales (Philadelphia to DC)
* * Organize target lists of key prospects with local markets, and weakness at competitor organizations to exploit in each location
* Mobilize local R&I teams and Account Executives to engage with him/her to build business plans for targets and execute on those business plans consistently through frequently communication and organization
* Point of contact for Account Executive for R&I thought leadership and client/prospect meetings for sales and marketing purposes
Team and Coaching
* Has coached others and is a role model for Aon Hewitt s values and expected behaviors.
* Actively mentors, coaches and develops others to deliver enhanced business re
* Identifies development opportunities for individuals which make the team better and improve the client experiences (help our colleagues help our clients).
* Actively mentors, coaches and develops others to deliver enhanced business results.
Business Results and Thought Leadership
* Ability to effectively manage/embrace change, while meeting business results and continued engagement of the team.
* Provides practice and/or thought leadership at a local/market level.
* Has engaged clients in strategic conversations that demonstrate the value of the organization's thought leadership within their own area.
* Has frequently initiated client conversations that build awareness of Aon Hewitt s broad thought leadership and opened the door for other consultants.
* Has made a significant contribution to a high-profile initiative which has significantly shaped or impacted the business.
* Responsible for business development and market growth within assigned practice/market.
* Has improved recoverability and/or profitability of clients/projects by setting and driving high standards with their teams.
* Has contributed to cross-practice sales by identifying opportunities and bringing in the right resources.
* Developed and/or sold new solutions for clients that have resulted in increased sales with viable margins.
* Lives company values by always acting with integrity and by working every day in a way that positively impacts our clients, colleagues and communities.
* Consistently acts with integrity, champions importance of ethical behavior and personal integrity.
* Holds oneself and others accountable for all learning and development.
* Actively embraces and leads change initiatives, capitalizes on colleagues' adaptability and flexibility of organization.
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
All positions at Aon require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2413657
CATEGORY: Consulting Group
LOCATION: United States, PA, Radnor