Retirement Technical Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
* 8+ years of IT extensive experience as Tech Lead / architect/Developer involving analysis, design and implementation of .NET based applications.
* Experience in implementing SOA applications using WCF or RESTful ASP.NET Web APIs
* Experience in implementing web applications using various using MVC architecture
* Exposure to SPA based implementations using Angular JS
* Exposure to frameworks like Knockout and Backbone
* Comprehensive knowledge of Web / Client Server Development using n-tier Architecture.
* Extensive experience in OOAD Techniques developing Class Diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
* Experience in Entity Frameworks and other ORM tools
* Experience of real time and batch integration of .NET based applications with legacy applications using BizTalk or IBM data power or related Integration product suites
* Exposure to test automation using NUnit, NCrunch, Mock etc.
* Exposure to Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF
* Good understanding of Software design principles (Dependency Injection, Web Design patterns, Integration Patterns etc.,)
* Good understanding in Software Configuration Management using Version Control Software such as TFS
* Good Understanding of Continuous Integration and TFS build processes
* Should have full system life cycle hands-on experience: analysis design, coding, testing, performance tuning, installing, documenting, maintaining, and end-user training.
* Knowledge of Retirement domain will be added benefit
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Create technical design deliverable from a requirements document
* Responsible for implementing the right design patterns so as to make the code highly maintainable, modularized and meeting the Non Functional Requirements
* Review existing technical processes, standards and governance against Industry leading practice and recommend future state
* Define compliance and review processes to ensure quality code adhering to the design principles
* Should be able to quickly troubleshoot, analyze and resolve technical challenges faced by the DEV team not solvable within their means, during the development phase.