Returns Processor (Multiple Openings) - Jefferson, GA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 1/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONHubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. With 2015 revenues of $3.4 billion, Hubbell Incorporated operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the People's Republic of China ("China"), Italy, the United Kingdom, Brazil and Australia. Hubbell also participates in joint ventures in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and maintains sales offices in Singapore, China, India, Mexico, South Korea, and countries in the Middle East.
Hubbell Incorporated is opening a brand new distribution center in Jackson County, GA. We are seeking talented individuals for multiple new jobs within the facility. Hubbell offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. To learn more about Hubbell, please visit our careers site at www.hubbell.com
Warehouse Returns Processor is responsible for accurately processing inbound return goods from multiple customer locations; evaluating the products, preparing and processing documentation and managing, updating and archiving all return transactions. This individual maintains a well-organized, clean and orderly warehouse while ensuring all products are accurately packaged, labeled and stored.
* Unpack returned merchandise, inspect package condition and assess paperwork sent in with return instructions for proper return procedures.
* Inspect returned merchandise, checking for quality and condition of product to determine return category.
* Receive merchandise, following all return procedures for each product type.
* Distribute returned items to their proper location considering all factors including the value of the product, its condition and type of return.
* Input clear customer account notes in internal computer systems, communicating return reasons, customer feedback and instructions to ensure accurate processing.
* Identify critical distribution issues and report them to the team lead/supervisor.
* Data entry as needed.
* Maintain a safe and organized work environment at all times.
* Other tasks as required to meet team goals.
* Actively support team concepts and effectively communicate with team members.
* Accurately follow directions, both written and verbal.
* Maintain individual productivity and quality standards according to department requirements.
* Focus and remain on task in a fast paced environment.
* Attention to detail.
* 1-2 years of prior returns or similar experience.
* Basic computer skills (e.g. personal computers, printers, email).
* Knowledge of warehouse operating procedures and protocol.
* Prior experience in a distribution, warehouse, or other inventory handling environment.
* Knowledge and ability to operate inventory control and related computer software, SAP experience preferred.
* Must be detail and results oriented with adherence to quality control guidelines.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
This description outlines the major duties and responsibilities assigned to this job. The employee may be required to perform other duties not covered in this description.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.