This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY City
About the Company
The position will oversee eComm and warranty returns holistically. It will oversee all aspects of the returns business including but not limited to: customer experience, turnaround time, performance reporting and key business metrics specific to returns to provide meaningful insight to the returns business. Additionally, the role will be responsible for increasing revenue through returns related improvements and reducing inbound return communication to the Contact Center.
This position will interact with many areas of the business:
* Close interaction with the DC returns department on process, policy and accuracy.
* Soliciting feedback from the Contact Center and other areas of the business to support meaningful enhancements to process.
* Identifying key stakeholders to returns information and distributing information specific to needs. This includes providing information to the brands specific to product.
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
* Reporting - Identify stakeholders, their relevant KPI's, compile reports and distribute per defined frequency.
* Process Improvement - Solicit information , analyze reports suggest process improvements, and implement approved ideas
* Audit of Existing Processes - Routinely review existing returns process and ensure they are implemented as designed.
* Process Failed Exchanges - Contact customers, who experience failed exchanges, suggest other products the customer might also like, and disposition the failed exchange in accordance with the customer request. Identify root cause of failed exchanges and implement corrective actions.
* Monitor daily returns processed and ensure systems are functioning as designed.
* Process Documentation - Create process documentation around existing processes. As processes change, update documentation.
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Knowledge of MS Office products including: Outlook, Excel & Word
* General knowledge of the existing systems
* Basic internet navigation skills
* 1+ Years of Customer Service experience
* Clear communication skills
* Customer service skills to be able to handle customer requests professionally
* Able to work on a team, will coordinate time management among the rest of the fulfillment team.
* Time management to be able to handle customer facing issues first and work on other items once complete.
* Continuous improvement will be required to help improve inefficiencies on processes.