This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW: This position will review multiple aspects of revenue accounting and reporting to ensure that the supported business units are in compliance with IPG/CMG policies, GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements. This position will liaise with business unit CFOs and other senior Finance staff, as well as with CMG Corporate accounting staff.
REPORTS TO: Revenue Manager
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Review SAP Contract Creation Forms and Amendment Forms in conjunction with the client contract or other forms of persuasive evidence, to approve the revenue recognition methodology
* Ensure that all documentation that supports revenue is complete and accurate
* Review and approve the revenue worksheets for certain North American and UK units
* Provide revenue recognition advice to our global units and conduct periodic tests
* Liaise with auditors
* Update our web-based revenue recognition control tool
* Other special projects as and when required
* BA/BS degree in Accounting
* Two or more years of Accounting experience
* Motivated, self-starter who can work independently
* Good organizational skills
* Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Office products required
* Experience using SAP a definite plus
* Revenue recognition knowledge/experience a definite plus
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and a client-service mindset
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and proactively making contributions to the organization.
CMGRP, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. CMGRP, Inc. recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.