This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Netsmart Technologies is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting the Regional Controller with process management over the Revenue Recognition cycle for all areas of the company. The Revenue Analyst will be responsible for the following:
* Ensuring that Netsmart complies with financial policies and procedures.
* Assist in budgeting process, financial plans, forecast and outside audits
* Contract review and set up in company accounting system and CRM, managing order fulfillment, and backlog to revenue reconciliations.
* Preparing and updating reconciliations and financial reports
* Processing unique sales contracts for software licenses, fees, subscriptions, 3rd party fees and hardware for when and how revenue can be recognized and to assist in the billing process.
* Works with the Accounts Receivable team that does the billing and collecting and ensuring that they are billing in accordance with contract terms.
* Review revenue streams, and provide monthly variance analysis
* Assist with processing milestones and delivery items
* Develop and expand knowledge of region s largest clients
* Coordinate discussions with regional team including Project Operations Managers, Collections and Billing
* Work with Contract Admin Group on regional credits and amendments
* Support team in issuing pro-forma invoices/ statements in advance of renewals
* Work with Project Operations Managers to resolve PSA issues
* Provide support to the Manager of Revenue Recognition, Regional Controller and Senior Revenue Accountant.
* Bachelor s degree in accounting or finance (accounting preferred)
* Time management and organizational skills
* Flexible, proactive with the ability to work with minimal day-to-day supervision
* High level of professionalism with internal and external customers
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
* Preferred experience with systems: Great Plains, Salesforce and Softrax
* Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines and exhibit flexibility to change
* Ability to communicate efficiently and display strong analytical skills
* Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.
Other benefits include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
Netsmart is committed to helping health and human services providers deliver effective, recovery-based care.
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site, facebook or twitter account.
Ignite your career today!