This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
NEW YORK, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Under general supervision, responsible for the
administrative and organizational support to the
accounting and revenue areas. Perform a variety of
functions including accounts receivable, invoicing,
general ledger reconciliation, and revenue processing.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Responsible for the booking process of all incoming
2. Responsible for compliance with deal files and
legal documentation required for deal processing.
3. Assist in entering A/P invoices into system,
copying invoices and detail as needed.
4. Prepare invoices and statements, as needed.
5. Performs final review of all invoices and accounts
payable data in the accounting system(s) prior to
generation of checks.
6. Responsible for adherence to company s policies
regarding revenue and accounts payable/accounts
receivable. Ensures compliance with generally
accepted and company established accounting policies
7. Responsible for cash management (bank deposits) and
8. Assist with general ledger reconciliation in
regards to accounts payable, accounts receivable and
9. Maintain accurate and orderly accounting and
Other Job Functions:
1. Assist on various projects as needed.
2. Perform general administrative functions when
needed, including answering phones, typing
correspondence, copying, etc.
Skills, Education And Experience:
* High School degree or General Education Degree (GED)
* Minimum of 2 years accounting / bookkeeping
/accounts payable / or accounts receivable
* Must be familiar with PC applications such as
MS-Excel ad MS-Word.
* Experience with computerized accounting systems a
* Must be detailed oriented, have strong phone and
communication skills, and be able to take initiative
and meet deadlines.
* May perform other duties as assigned
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling /Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 4093