Revenue Cycle Manager 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONREVENUE CYCLE MANAGER JOB OVERVIEW
The Revenue Cycle Manager will monitor staff performance, patient scheduling, pre-registration, insurance verification, etc. Hired individual will initiate staff training to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures. This individual will also evaluate department workflows to achieve efficient processes.
* Enhance and standardize the work-flow processes throughout the revenue cycle from point of entry to accurate adjudication of the patients' accounts.
* Develop policies, guidelines, and implement company-wide procedures.
* Monitors timeliness and effectiveness of department activities, ensuring that out-standing patient accounts and accounts receivables is no more than the agreed upon limit and that bad debt is within budgeted target.
* Compiles and prepares various status reports for management in order to analyze trends and make recommendations.
* Designs, develops, and conducts training programs for the continuous development of the technical competencies of the team.
* Develops and formulates performance measures and standards for the team to measure success.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Care Administration, or related field.
* 4+ years of experience in the healthcare industry required. Experience specifically in clinic management, patient management, and accounts receivables especially helpful.
* Knowledge in health insurance and registration required.
* Strong financial management aptitude and knowledge of federal and state laws required.
* Supervisory experience required.
* Strong managerial competencies in the areas of leadership and team development preferred.
* Strong analytical skills and adept in interpreting strategic vision into an operational model.