Revenue Integrity Manager 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OPPORTUNITY: HOSPITAL REVENUE INTEGRITY MANGER
LOCATION: Not-for-profit hospital, located in Atlanta, Georgia
QUALIFICATIONS: Experience working with and managing inpatient staff in the hospital setting (staff 3, growing to 9)
- Polished professional with supervisory/managerial experience in revenue integrity, charge master, coding compliance or a related area.
- Strong understanding of the flow of patient charges.
-MUST HAVE: Deep knowledge of facility charge/coding compliance.
- Experience and desire to educate providers and departmental staff on all facets of charge capture, charge master compliance, documentation compliance.
- Strong knowledge & experience related to chart audit, reporting findings & developing education plans based upon results.
- Deep understanding of system interfaces throughout the charge flow process.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: This is an ideal opportunity for a professional who enjoys working in a relatively "flat" organizational structure where scope of authority and decision making ability are significantly expanded as compared to typical healthcare organizations.
- This organization values moving things forward to completion and it is an excellent environment for someone who thrives on the feeling of making progress each day.
-Throughout the Hospital system, the staff are committed to balancing clinical excellence with safe, high-quality, compassionate care for their patients. In fact, they have been recognized for doing just that, across a wide array of specialties, by the nation's leading health care organizations
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree is preferred but significant experience can be substituted.
- CPC, CCS OR RHIT certification is preferred.
COMPENSATION: $95K depending on experience for someone possessing skills and qualifications outlined.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED. Exact amount will depend upon candidate need & circumstances.
EMIAL RESUME WITH COVER LETTER