This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
Assured Information Security, Inc.
Successful candidate must have a TS/SCI with polygraph and 7+ years of experience embedded system software/firmware design, reverse engineering, vulnerability research
* Familiarity with microprocessors and a variety of assembly languages
* Able to code in C/C++/C#/Assembly
* Kernel level development/driver development for Real-time Operating systems
* Experience with mobile wireless system vulnerability research
* Experience using Hex Rays IDA reverse engineering tool
* Experience debugging embedded systems and RTOSs and using embedded debugging tools
Education: Bachelor s degree are PREFERRED in one of the following areas:
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Security, Computer Security