Reverse Engineer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY REVERSE ENGINEER
LOCATION: COLUMBIA, MD
Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Defense
Job Category: Engineering - Other Engineering
Base Salary - $130,000 to $170,000
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
10+ TO 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Management Experience Required - No
MINIMUM EDUCATION - BACHELOR\'S DEGREE
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Hours Per Week: 40
_VISA CANDIDATE CONSIDERED: NO_
We are seeking a self-motivated Reverse Engineer to join our reverse engineering team to deliver mission critical solutions for a variety of customers at our Columbia, MD location.
Perform reverse engineering of binary images for embedded systems.
* Analyze software for vulnerabilities and security weaknesses.
* Develop methods for modifying systems to include new capabilities.
* Create new software images to be loaded onto embedded systems.
* Mentor junior engineers to improve technical capabilities.
* Assign task assignments and track task progress of team members.
* Provide direction for future product development efforts.
* Significant experience with IDA Pro (or similar) RE development tool.
* Embedded software development using assembly and C languages.
* Familiarity with variety of processors such as 8051, X86, and ARM.
* Minimum 10 years of experience.
* Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, software engineering or related field.
* Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
* Must meet stringent customer driven security screening requirements.
* Experience with software development processes and related tools.
* Experience with packet based communication such as TCP and UDP.
* Familiarity with configuring network routers and switches.
_*** MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A TOP SECRET CLEARANCE. _
_*** MUST MEET STRINGENT CUSTOMER DRIVEN SECURITY SCREENING REQUIREMENTS._
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Experience with IDA Pro (or similar) RE development tool
Minimum 10 years of experience
Do you have an active clearance
Do you have experience with Wireshark
Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, software engineering
Do you have Embedded software development using assembly and C languages experience