This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
Assured Information Security, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities
* High level of motivation; self-started; results driven
* Must be able to work as part of a team researching, designing and building novel software capabilities
* Must be able to work independently as needed on research and development related tasking
* Must be well grounded in the foundational elements of computer security, system vulnerability analysis, and software engineering
* Be a participating member of an Agile/Scrum development team Commitment to contributing to project documentation throughout the SDLC
* Understanding the design and implementation of applications with highly optimized and scalable architectures
* Ability to work independently or in project teams; designing, developing, and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction
* Able to code in Java
* Strong database development skills including a solid understanding of database technologies, and logical and physical data modeling
* Able to code in C/C++ and object-oriented design knowledge requires, including development, debugging, and testing skills
* Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Perl, or Ruby
* Experience with developing software to operate for both Windows and Linux operating systems
* Solid understanding of network fundamentals, including use of network analysis tools such as Wireshark and Nmap
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education & Experience
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or a related field) and 0-2 years experience; or 4 years of relevant job experience
* Must be able to obtain a security clearance
About the Team
The Systems Analysis and Exploitation (SAE) program area performs research, development, and vulnerability analysis of hardware and software systems covering the spectrum of cyber security technologies. The SAE team is focused on tearing apart hardware and software system to find out what makes them work. The team performs a variety of vulnerability analysis across a wide range of cyber security technologies.