Reverse Exploit Engrg 4
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONReverse/Exploit Engrg 4Job ID:
Malware Reverse Engineer Job Code:
CN20162908-13823 Harris Corporation is currently looking forMalware Reverse Engineerto support criminal and counter-intelligence investigations for federal law enforcement. The primary responsibility will focus on isolating, reviewing, analyzing, and reverse-engineering malicious binaries to determine functionality and capability. The Malware Reverse Engineer will analyze samples and provide a written technical report related to the scope, nature, and characteristics of the malicious binaries and may be called to testify to their findings in a federal court of law. As needed, analysts shall research new trends, techniques, and packaging of malicious binaries and be able to identify zero-day exploits. Qualifications:* Bachelors or an equivalent amount of work experience in Information Systems or Related Field
* 10+ years' experience in Malware Analysis/Reverse Engineering or Exploit Development
* 5+ years of Computer Forensic Experience
* 5+ years of Technical Report Writing experience
* 4+ years' experience with reverse engineering tools such as IDA Pro, WinDbg, Immunity Debugger, OllyDbg or similar* 4+ years' experience identifying and defeating known or custom packers
* Active TS clearance Preferred Additional Skills:* Strong assembly language experience
* Experience with other operating system file formats, such as ELF binaries
* Experience with computer forensic software tools such as EnCase, X-Ways, FTK, or Sleuth Kit/Autopsy
* Experience with scripting languages, such as Python or Perl
* Experience analyzing mobile malware from devices running iOS or AndroidThis position requires the candidate toalready possess an active Top Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Software Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - VA - Chantilly .