Review Clerk - Accounts Payable
- Ability to review a large volume of invoices processed for accuracy
- Following instructions and checklist to insure data points are reviewed
- Works with processing teams to insure accuracy
- Communicates effectively to have invoices corrected
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be organized, dependable and a team player.
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize work/projects and a have high sense of urgency are required.
- Must have the ability to review a high volume of invoices while maintaining accuracy.
- Must display good judgment and be able to work independently, as needed;
- Previous experience working with imaging system a plus.
- Strong MS Office skills and be comfortable with computers in general;
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Must be flexible, adaptable and have a high level of initiative
- Minimum 1-2 years of full-cycle Accounts Payable experience with mail and scanning experience
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications