Richmond Saturday Accessioner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAlere Toxicology Services is the global leader in the global toxicology testing market. Located in Richmond, VA, Alere Toxicology performs forensic quality laboratory analysis for drugs and alcohol to prevent substance abuse. In addition to our analysis being accurate, rapid, and legally defensible, we are committed to providing superior customer support and customized solutions for all substance abuse testing needs.
We are currently looking to fill a part time Accessioner position to be based in our Richmond, VA office. The individual filling this position will be responsible for receiving, opening, and verifying specimens in accordance with the SAMHSA mandatory guidelines and those of other regulatory organizations.
This individual must be able to work part time SATURDAY MORNINGS ONLY FROM 9:00 AM TO 5:30 PM.
Minimum requirements are:
* High school diploma or GED
* Intermediate typing skills
* Advanced ability to understand certification requirements for SAMHSA, CAP-FUDT, and other relevant regulatory bodies
* Basic ability to understand a Laboratory Information System (LIS) and other computer systems
* Ability to lift and/or move 25 pounds
* Ability to have full body movement
* Must have vision and hearing corrected to meet minimum acceptable norms