Right of Way Agent 9/13/2016
Century Engineering, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Century Engineering New Cumberland, PA Office
Under the direction of a Right-of-Way Manager, Century is seeking responsible candidates for part-time right-of-way agents for pipeline and transportation projects for state, county and local governments along with private clients.
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of and have documented experience in negotiations, title investigation, an understanding of project plans and plats and the ability to coordinate with clients and internal personnel to obtain clear right-of-way.
This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, and may include travel and weekend commitments.
* Ability to understand and interpret legal descriptions, easements, chain of title and construction documents.
* Knowledge and ability to interpret and explain engineering and survey plans.
* Possession of a current Public Notary seal, or ability to obtain.
* Apply job specific quality control tasks as defined in a quality control handbook
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Access Database is desired.
* Excellent organizational skills
* Efficiency, accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
10 years of experience in the field of right-of-way, negotiations or title work.
(Century Engineering Will not be offering relocation assistance or per diem/expense reimbursements for this position)