AON IS LOOKING FOR A RISK ANALYST IN OUR CHICAGO, IL OFFICE.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Risk Solutions Group.
YOUR IMPACT AS A RISK ANALYST.
* Help in the the design, development and Implementation of a sustainable and long term Global Risk Framework within Aon Risk Solutions
* Analyzing, understanding and effectively assisting in the identification, prioritization and management of the key risks of the global ARS business,
* Effective utilization of available data and research to evaluate and identify risks and optimum and practical risk management solutions for the firm
* Work with current risk leaders within ARS to ensure key risk metrics are known and understood, to facilitate a best in class metrics dashboard to measure Risk Office success
* Assist in the development of the GRC Critical Success Factors to enable the Global and Regional Risk Committees to measure success
* Assist and drive implementation of Risk Office recommendations and Broking and Client Service best practices
* Facilitate the design and development of both financial and non-financial metrics in measuring E&O mitigation across the ARS network
* Develop a risk profile for ARS with heat maps of significant risks, and where appropriate, recommend additional risk mitigations;
* Develop a robust reporting mechanism and cadence to support CRO objectives and GRC deliverables. These to be cascaded down to RRC s and managed effectively during the course of the program
* Drive ongoing improvement in the quality of data available for risk analysis and measurement;
* Regular interaction with risk management leaders across the firm, including Legal, Internal Audit, Risk Management, Compliance and Security.
* Assist in the implementation of initiatives and risk mitigation identified through Project Pelican or other ARS risk related projects, working with the geographical or business unit leaders and their teams to drive implementation of the agreed action items
* Regular root cause analysis and development of case studies from E&O matter data to help drive understanding of needed process changes;
* Regular business interaction to identify emerging risks and assess implementation of risk management efforts particularly in the U.S. and Canada;
* Maintain the Risk Office project plan, updating it on a weekly basis and prompting team members with upcoming deadlines and obligation
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong technical proficient in MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Proven project planning and process mapping skills and experience
* Prior experience in the insurance broking/underwriting domain
* Experience with pipeline process and applications (salesforce.com)
* QlikView, Cognos, financial reporting tools desirable
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE.
Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience as an Analyst
WE OFFER YOu
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2404231
CATEGORY: Consulting Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Chicago