This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Aon is looking for a Risk Administrator/ Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Global Risk Management Outsourcing business group in the metro area of Chicago, IL.
Your impact as a Risk Analyst
This position supports the Global Risk Manager and Regional Risk Managers in a multi-national real estate advisory / investment management company. The position is located in Chicago, but supports managers in London, Singapore, and Sacramento. The successful candidate for this position must be highly organized with refined time management skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. Advanced Excel and Access skills are required, and experience working with Power Point presentations is needed. Risk management or insurance experience is required.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES BOTH ADMINISTRATIVE AND ANALYTICAL SKILLS.
* Manage existing Access, Horizon, and Excel database information
* Maintain the Risk Management database of LaSalle global assets
* Update asset exposure data annually (construction, occupancy, protection, exposures and total insured values)
* Run database queries and prepare analytics
* Prepare recurring monthly and quarterly reports
* Maintain a photograph database for LaSalle assets worldwide
* Coordinate Certificate of Insurance documentation
* Coordinate insurance documentation required for loan and contract compliance
* Redact insurance policies, as needed
* Work with Regional Risk Managers to develop insurance underwriting submission packages, including text, analytics, charts and graphs, maps, photographs production, proofreading and publication
* Assist with Power Point presentations, as needed
* Process National Flood Insurance policy renewal documentation (U.S.)
* Develop and manage Risk Management s electronic filing system and intranet site
Manage Risk Management s hard copy filing system for insurance policies with wet signatures (limited) * Maintain electronic and hard copy records consistent with LaSalle s records retention policies
* Manage on-line for insurance brokers and underwriters
* Manage premium invoicing and payment tracking processes
* Assist Risk Managers with communications to Investment Committees and business units
* Maintain distribution lists and coordinate distributions to brokers and business units
* Design standard templates and fillable forms
* Assist with travel arrangements and Expense Reports, as needed
* Coordinate meetings including rooms, catering and guest entry
* Produce meeting minutes, as required
* Assist with special projects
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* BA in Risk Management
* Experience as administrative/analyst support preferably within the insurance, risk management or brokerage industries
* Computer skills must have high level scores in Microsoft platform software; Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to interface with all levels of personnel at operating units and corporate staff
* Heavy administrative and organizational skills; must be detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Time management skills, flexible and able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience. ABOUT AON:
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position. DISCLAIMER:
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421676
CATEGORY: Business Services Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Chicago