Risk Analyst III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for modeling, analysis, and reporting efforts to anticipate, identify, and mitigate risk exposure to the company. Conducts analysis to mitigate risk and set policy. Creates forecasting, modeling, analysis, and reporting related to support the Risk management function. Responsible for summarizing and presenting data to management and other audiences to communicate risks to the company.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides support to the risk effort through the measurement of risks associated with the company and its efforts.
* Responsible for projects designed to enhance risk capabilities and partner with other business units to complete projects and fulfill ad hoc requests.
* Develops risk models and methodologies to identify and measure sources of risk to the company.
* Completes ad-hoc quantitative analysis to support the Risk management with oversight for the risk effort and communicates risks to management, clients, prospective clients, and consultants.
* Communicates potential risks to audiences outside of the risk team.
* Assists in monitoring and reporting on risks and controls in all areas of the company and its products and services.
* Assists in implementation of risk controls as they pertain to regulatory requirements.
* Development of systems required to measure and monitor all types of risks related to the companys business.
* Development activities will include tasks related to the development of methodologies to be used and specification of data storage and reporting requirements.
* Performs quantitative analysis contributing to risk efforts while increasing and enhancing the companys risk management capabilities.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Provides direct support to the Origination Technology business and IT staff for risk and IT security-related issues.
* Provide oversight and management for application vulnerability management program within Origination Technologies and in support of corporate standards.
* Represents the security needs of the organization by providing expertise and assistance in all IT projects with regard to security issues.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of BKFS business environment and the ability to evaluate risk implications inherent in new product and market development
* Knowledge of Operational Risk and financial risk models and monitoring tools
* Knowledge of Enterprise Risk models and tools as well as a good understanding of Enterprise Risk framework
* Experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop relationships with business units, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within BKFS or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
* Ability to persuade and influence others on next steps
* Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
* Knowledge of BKFS' business environment and the ability to evaluate information security and risk implications
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional level role. Works independently on many risk analysis projects as a project team member, more frequently as a project leader. Works on large, complex risk issues or projects that require increased skill. Requires extensive knowledge of risk methodologies and techniques. May manage or serve as a project leader for risk projects. Must have extensive knowledge data streams and sources. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires six (6) or more years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer