This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONA leading bank is seeking a Risk Analyst who can support the development, validation and review of operational risk assessments across operations. This candidate will assist the department in the implementation of proposed Dodd Frank regulations. The analyst will be required to prepare accurate and timely reports that will be reviewed by senior management.
* Support the development, validation and regular review of operational risk assessments and material risk assessments across U.S. operations.
* Assist the Risk Management department in the implementation of proposed Dodd Frank regulations
* Prepare accurate and timely reports that will be reviewed by senior management
* Operational risk assessments
* Material risk assessments
* Ad hoc risk assignments, & data management
* Understanding of regulatory initiatives such as DFAST
* Bachelor's Degree, or its equivalent.
* Prior relevant work experience in financial services industry
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially excel
* Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative
* Knowledge of financial regulatory issues
* Ability to interact with the business managers and staff throughout U.S. operations
* Credible technical and quantitative analysis skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word