This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE RISK ANALYST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OVERSIGHT OF WORKERS COMPENSATION PROGRAM, INCLUDING ASSISTANCE WITH CLAIM STRATEGY AND EXPENSE CONTROL. SERVES AS THE MAIN LIAISON BETWEEN THE THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATOR (TPA) AND THE COMPANY AND OVERSEES THE WORK OF THE RISK COORDINATOR S (WC) DAILY TASKS.
* Manages and directors the activities of the Risk Coordinator and the company's third party administrator with an emphasis on strategic claim management from initial intake through resolution.
* Conducts trend analysis, claim reviews and program oversight with a focus on controlling workers' compenstaion costs, through aggressive claims management and an active modified duty program.
* Auditing incoming invoices, coordinates premium audits, acts as primary liaison between Risk Management and internal stakeholders in the accounting, finance, human resources and legal departments.
* Oversees regulatory compliance efforts relating to the workers' compensation and safety program including OSHA and monopolistic state reporting requirements.
* Maintains documentation relating to workers' compensation program including, but not limited to: quick reference tools, intranet website information, employee handbooks/onboarding materials, and written policies and procedures.
* Partners with internal stakeholders to optimize risk.
* Demonstrates excellent project management skills with the ability to adapt well to and apply technology to meet risk management needs from all areas within the company. **
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors Degree preferred
* Minimum 5-7 years
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.