Risk Assessment Data Analytics 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Consultant Role: 6+ months
2 locations available: Jersey City, NJ or Irving, Texas
Required: Advanced knowledge of Excel and one or more of the following: SAS, SQL, R, or other data mining tools
- Support the development and execution of Enterprise Wide Risk Assessments, including but not limited to AML, Sanctions, Compliance or Anti-Bribery track action points to resolution
- Evaluate key inputs into the AML risk assessment such as customer, country, and product risk.
- Review available information about industry best practice and regulatory expectations both globally and locally to ensure that the risk assessment process satisfies local and global needs.
- Support special projects and related research and analysis activities and duties associated with the mission of the Global Risk Assessment Group
- At least 3-5 years' experience working in Financial Crime related compliance function of a large commercial bank or in a regulatory agency preferably with experience in AML or other risk assessment work.
- Proven data analytical skills, working with Customer and Transactional data at different levels of aggregation
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, the ability to work independently and sound influencing skills required
- Advanced excel skills, including VLookup, Index, pivot tables, creating formulas and performing data analysis
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and fast pace environment
- Quantitative background with experience in data analysis
- Working/Advanced knowledge of SQL, R, SAS
- Previous experience with Data visualization tools (Spotfire, Tableau, ClikView, Microstrategy)
- Developing and translating business requirements into IT system functional requirements