Risk Control Internship Equipment Breakdown-June 2017
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRISK CONTROL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Risk Control Internship Program introduces students to the field of insurance, specifically risk control through learning and project-based assignments and activities. In addition to researching risks and compiling data, participants will complete at least one project that increases their knowledge of risk control processes while benefiting the Risk Control team.
This 10-12-week summer program takes place in a variety of branch locations across the United States. At the conclusion of the internship, based upon successful performance, you may be considered for full-time employment and participation in the CNA Trainee Program if openings are available.
AREAS OF PLACEMENT AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* MINIMUM 3.0 GPA.
* Commercial Lines: coursework toward a degree in mechanical engineering, engineering, technical or business degree.
* Interest in pursuing a career in risk control, and risk management
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Flexibility to relocate
* Interest in the Insurance Industry
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
* Have a valid drivers license
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Job: Risk Control
Primary Location: United States
Other Locations: United States
Organization: Comm Ins-Risk Control
Job Posting: Aug 26, 2016
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.