Risk Control Trainee P&C -June 2017
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRISK CONTROL TRAINEE PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
CNAs Risk Control Trainee Program offers a rewarding career path for individuals interested in working for a company that provides hands on experience and unique opportunities.
As a Risk Control Trainee, you will have access to professional skills development, productivity courses, and interaction with other trainee programs. Our curriculum provides:
* Conduct risk assessments, developing products and tools, and delivering services to help businesses sustain their financial strength by managing risk
* Dedicated expertise and focused execution in commercial fleet, products liability, general liability, property, workers' compensation. Our expertise is used in construction, manufacturing, technology, real estate and other commercial industries.
* Insurance and technical training, so participants can acquire the skills and build the expertise needed to become a risk control consultant
* Exposure to multiple lines of business through a formal mentoring program
* A unique opportunity to interact with senior leadership
* A working relationship with critical enterprise-wide support function, opportunity to work toward certifications (i.e. UL RRE) and other industry credentials like CRIS used in the construction industry.
Risk Control consultants serve CNAs primary industries including: construction, manufacturing, technology, healthcare, professional services and financial institutions by developing products and tools, and deliver services to help sustain their financial strength by managing risk. The CNA Risk Control Trainee Program provides insurance and technical training so participants can acquire the skills and build the expertise needed to become risk control consultants. As a trainee, you will start your career at a CNA branch office, learning about insurance, introduced to working in a corporate environment, and gain experience with dealing with unique customer settings. Our continuous learning environment and leadership development programs, offer you the opportunity to grow your career at CNA .
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors degree, equivalent experience will be considered. Degrees in Health & Safety, Risk Mgmt, Engineering and other technical areas
* Minimum 3.0 GPA
* Leadership and teamwork skills
* Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to influence, overcome obstacles, and develop positive business relationships
* Technical aptitude and organizational skills
* Decision-making skills
* Strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
* Ability to adapt quickly to change
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Bilingual skills desired
* Interest in the Insurance Industry
* Ability and willingness to travel
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
* Have a valid drivers license
San Francisco, CA
* Specific lines of business have additional requirements for the Risk Control Trainee Program
CNA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status in employment opportunities
Job: Risk Control
Primary Location: United States
Other Locations: United States
Organization: Comm Ins-Risk Control
Job Posting: Aug 26, 2016
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.