Risk Developer C# 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLooking for someopne with Risk / Quant backgroud to support the traders with Quant analysis and risk support. Build analytical tools using C# GUI and SQL.
Roles & Responsibilities:
General Roles and Responsibilities:
* Development of quantitative analysis of risk to support both day-to-day and long term management of Risk and Performance.
* Development of analytical tools to promote rapid, ad-hoc understanding of risk.
* Development and support of risk operational infrastructure.
* Good understanding of financial markets and instruments.
* Ability to translate business requirements into technical specification.
* 5+ years programming experience, with 2+ years dedicated to C#.
* 2+ year experience in hedge fund/investment bank
* Advanced SQL development experience.
* Excel VBA programming experience.
* Development of risk management system or commercial software.
* Development of valuation engines.
* Development of performance and P&L attribution system.
* Development of C# GUI components.