Risk Management - Workers Comp and Claims Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMust have a minimum 4 YEAR DEGREE and at least 8 YEARS CLAIM HANDLING EXPERIENCE WITH EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF WORKERS COMPENSATION REGULATIONS.
Must have EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF WORKERS COMPENSATION REGULATIONS.
This is a FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT.
* Work for a large company in their Risk Management Dept managing workers compensationclaims through a Third Party Administrator.
* Manage workers comp, general liability, and auto liability.
* Direct in house claims process including subrogation.
* Work with management on return to work programs, claims tracking, contesting claims etc.
* Manage quarterly litigation and file review processes.
MUST HAVE ADVANCED:
* Excel skills
* Microsoft office skills
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT:
* Communication skills
* Employee relation skills
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE.
COMPANY PAID REGIONAL RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED FROM STATES BORDERING MISSISSIPPI.