Risk Manager 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Reporting to the Head of Risk, Business Services, the Business Unit Risk Manager for Property, Enterprise Project Management and Business Services Risk will be embedded with the leadership of these business units and tasked driving the their risk agendas. As the strategic risk partner, this individual owns the risk framework decisions and assists the heads of these business units in the identification, understanding, monitoring and mitigation of key risks to enable balanced and considered decisions throughout the organization.
The individual will work closely with the Fed, the OCC and other regulatory bodies to develop a strong working relationship. Furthermore, they will use their technical knowledge and risk experience to develop a culture of risk awareness and management throughout all three business units.
Additionally the individual will work closely with Internal Audit, Operational Risk Management, and other internal stakeholders to develop and execute a consistent and effective risk management framework across the Bank.
* Drive overall risk agenda for the Property, Enterprise Project Management and Business Services Risk teams.
* Create a culture of risk awareness and management throughout these firm-wide lines of business.
* Lead process and risk reviews, including risk assessments and issue resolution.
* Manage the relationship with regulatory entities, ensuring an excellent standard of communication and adherence.
* Influence ORM and compliance strategies and programs.
* Ensure consistent interaction and communication with senior management across the firm.
* Articulate the value of the function and importance of policies to all employees within the lines of business.
* Guide the strategic agenda for the lines of business; ensuring appropriate co-ordination with risk policies and frameworks.