This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Freedom Square-RC, FL 7800 Liberty Lane Seminole , FL 33772
Job #: 066007
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Plan, organize, budget, evaluate, and develop policy for risk management system
* Leading, facilitating, and advising interdisciplinary QA team in designing effective QA and risk programs
* Educating and training the leadership and staff as to the risk management program and ensuring their respective responsibilities are effectively carried out for risk management
* Collecting, evaluating, and maintaining data concerning resident injuries, claims, and other risk-related data
* Assisting in processing claims against the community by working with legal counsel to coordinate the investigation, processing, and defense of claims against the community
Required skills and qualifications:
* Must have current, active RN licensure for the state of Florida
* Minimum of two years of experience in Risk Management and Staff Education in a Skilled Nursing Long Term Care setting
* Able to plan, organize, develop, and direct in-service educational programs
* Knowledge of state and federal regulations: OBRA, AHCA, DCF, etc.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
* Must have a sympathetic and compassionate demeanor and a desire to assist the elderly
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147857.aspx'