Roll Tender Trainee
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Graphic Packaging International, Inc. (NYSE: GPK), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading provider of packaging solutions for a wide variety of products to food, beverage and other consumer products companies. The Company is one of the largest producers of folding cartons and holds a leading market position in coated-unbleached kraft and coated-recycled board. The Company's customers include some of the most widely recognized companies in the world. Our vision -- to provide packaging solutions that improve the world in which we live -- can be achieved by delivering value to our customers, building a high performance culture for our employees, creating superior returns for our shareholders, and being an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities in which we operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 12,500 employees working in more than 50 locations in North and South America, Europe and Asia. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. We invite you to review the following employment opportunity and to learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
We offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry. With competitive base salaries, 401(k) plans and benefit offerings; we strive to reward talented people who make our company successful.
* Participates in overall product outcome associated with web offset presses
* Interprets and documents standards related to product performance/quality
* Assists in the maintenance and set up of equipment for customer product
* Able to fill in as Assistant Press Operator if needed
* Supervision for position is random.
Part II - Job Functions
* Sets up materials for press operation.
* Assist in the performance of equipment operations, adjustments, tests and conversions on all equipment associated with converting operations
* Participates in maintaining department integrity to ensure quality, efficiency, area cleanliness, safety and AIB standards are maintained
* Tests and inspects products as required to ensure consistent quality and operational standards are maintained.
* Verifies and communicates both product standards and work standards to execute production.
* Performs other organizational duties as required.
Part III - Job Specifications
Knowledge-H.S. Education or equivalent. Computer literate, miscellaneous helper qualified.
Skills-Mechanical, technical, communication
Abilities-Good attendance, able to motivate other team members and participate in teams and processes
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.