Roll Welder I (Entry Level)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/21/2016
North East, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONSuperior Group is looking for a Roll Welder I (Entry Level) in the North East, MD area.
• Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded.
• Performs welding processes on steel rolls using welding metals and metal alloys under direct supervision.
• Works from written/verbal instructions.
• May be required to perform light manual welding.
• Welds rolls according to engineering drawings and specifications under direct supervision.
• Other work may be assigned at Management’s discretion.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
High School diploma or GED
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.