*Rollover Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A Rollover Customer Service Representative. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our National Flood Services Processing Unit business group within Aon Affinity, in our Kalispell, MT office.
YOUR IMPACT AS A Rollover Customer Service Representative
Process and issue flood insurance Rollovers in accordance with federal rules and regulations. Contact may be necessary with agents, surveyors, marketing representatives, other departments or county offices via telephone, email or fax in order to obtain necessary information needed to issue Rollover policies. The position will report to the Rollover Supervisor.
* Understand and apply complex National Flood Insurance Program rules and regulation to agents regarding their clients flood insurance policies
* Process and issue Rollover policies using knowledge of underwriting components including but not limited to: elevation certificates, zone determinations, refunds, agent commissions, community numbers, emergency programs, severe repetitive loss, preferred risk properties, grandfathering, review of photographs and building foundations.
* Process and issue flood insurance Rollover policies using technical systems such as the iSeries, Nautilus, FEMA websites, public records and report queries.
* Determine the credibility of certain legal documents, loan closing documents, condominium by-laws, replacement cost documents, NFIP maps and elevation data.
* Communicate information to agents, surveyors and marketing representatives using written and /or verbal communication.
* Meet minimum performance standards determined by key performance indicators.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Work independently with moderate supervision as well as within a team environment.
* Maintain an established level of productivity using time management techniques.
* Able to shift between priorities as needed throughout the workday.
* Proficiency at keying alpha and numeric information with accuracy and speed
* Knowledge of basic equipment functions, such as how to create and maintain files, printing, copying, faxing, phone message and voicemail.
* Ability to work with frequent and multiple policy, procedure and regulation changes.
* 1+ YEAR OF OFFICE AND /OR ADMINISTRATIVE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
* CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE INCLUDING FRONT LINE PHONE CONTACT DESIRED
* MSOFFICE EXPERIENCE
* High School or GED
* Position requires the ability to hear and communicate clearly, orally and in writing.
* Uses vision to view screens, create and review documents; requires close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
* Capable of using keyboard effectively.
* Frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, walk and may occasionally lift and move 25 pounds.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
All positions at Aon require an applicant who has accepted an offer to undergo a background check. The checks run are based on the nature of the position. Background checks may include some or all of the following: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that you will be required to undergo a background check should you be made an offer. You also understand that the offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check and results consistent with Aon's employment policies. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, and champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http://www.aon.com.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420676
CATEGORY: Customer Service Group
LOCATION: United States, MT, Kalispell