Roofers and Laborers Commercial Roofing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRoofers and Laborers Commercial Roofing
Tecta America Corp. is the nation's leading commercial roofing contractor. With over 50 locations and over 2,500 qualified roofing professionals nationwide, Tecta America has harnessed the strengths and resources of the nation's strongest roofing contractors into one company with one goal: to provide the most comprehensive roofing program in the country to meet and exceed our customers' needs. As the industry leader, Tecta America has earned its reputation for excellence. No other roofing contractor can match Tecta America for resources, expertise, financial strength, or stability as we house the best names in the business, all under one roof.
We are currently hiring Commercial Roofers and Laborers for low slope commercial roofing. Previous roofing experience and valid driver's license required. Excellent pay, dependent on experience and full benefits package. Year round work available.
* Repair and maintenance on all roof systems including BUR, Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC and slope (tile/shingles). Knowledge of these systems is helpful but not required, WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
* Ability to perform assigned tasks daily through completion with a strong attention to detail.
* Clean motor vehicle record, and background check.
* Must not be afraid of heights.
* Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. regularly, repeated bending, climbing, kneeling
* Ability to work with others.
* Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines. Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
* Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Starting pay is commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications. Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. Tecta America reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business. Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.