This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 4/23/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room. Guest Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
* Clean all assigned guest rooms following hotel cleaning standards.
* Follow cleaning procedures including using correct chemicals and proper protective equipment.
* Ensure security of any assigned guest room keys and rooming list.
* Report any room damages and maintenance problems to the Housekeeping Office.
* Turn over any lost and found items from guest rooms including anything in safe deposit box to the Security Office.
* Maintain knowledge of:
* All Hotel services/features and hours of operation.
* All guest room layouts, bet types, decor, appointments, amenities, locations, numbers/names.
* Housekeeping services available to guests.
* Maintain complete knowledge and comply with all Hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
* Load and unload cart, responsible for keeping cart clean, neat and orderly at all times during shift.
* Report all assigned rooms not requiring service or displaying a DND sign to the Housekeeping Office, clean substituted rooms.
* Perform deep cleaning when required.
* Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which includes working weekends and Holidays.
* Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
* Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through, cooperativeness and work with a minimum supervision.
* Two (2) years experience in cleaning hotel guest rooms is preferred.
* Knowledge of proper chemical handleling is a plus.
* Ability to clean 15 rooms per shift.
* Ability to bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 50lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: