Room Service Attendant - Food Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a candidate with great customer service, a friendly communication style, and a flexible schedule to be the backup/float, to deliver meal trays to patients in the hospital.
THIS POSITION IF FT 40 HR/WK STATUS, MEDICAL INSURANCE ELIGIBLE
* MONDAY - SUNDAY - WORK 5 SHIFTS A WEEK, 8 HR SHIFTS
* 2 days off during the week
* 630AM - 4PM SHIFT RANGES, AVAILABILITY NEEDED FOR THIS START AND END TIME
* BE AVAILABLE EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK MON- SUNDAY
* WORK 3 WEEKENDS A MONTH. ROTATION IS 2 WEEKENDS WORK, THEN HAVE 1 WEEKEND OFF, REPEAT THIS ROTATION, 3 WEEKENDS A MONTH
* HOLIDAY ROTATION REQUIRED
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION! Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Denver (estab.1873)
* Largest acute care provider in Denver area
* 2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
* 371 beds
* New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
SERVICES & EXPERTISE
* Breast Care Center
* Cardiovascular Services
* Center for Women and Infants
* Comprehensive Cancer Center
* Emergency Services
* Medical Imaging
* Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
* Surgical Care
* Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
Visit: http://www.saintjosephdenver.org/ This position is responsible for delivery of meal trays to patients in a hospital inpatient setting.
* Meal tray delivery and tray retrieval.
* Positive communication and customer service with patients and other members of the healthcare team.
* Pushes food carts.
* Other duties as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
* Flexible schedule