Room Service Busser (Flex)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The Room Service Busser is responsible for assembling room service trays, cleaning, and bussing.
* Assembling room service trays with orders.
* Clean and bus guestrooms at the conclusion of the meal.
* Keep Room Service working area well stocked and orderly.
* Flexible schedule is required including holidays and primarily weekends with shift beginning as early as at 6:00am.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Previous Room Service or Food Service experience preferred.
* Strong organization skills preferred.
* Pleasant personality with professional demeanor.
* Carry trays weighing up to 20 lbs while standing for up to 8 hrs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: