Route Sales Representative-Augusta, GA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are currently seeking a Route Sales Representative.
The Route Sales Representative will schedule service to an established customer base. Build customer equity through the introduction of new products and to maintain or increase customer profitability. Periodically meet with the decision maker in order to successfully act as the account manager of the account.
* Driving company route vehicle to deliver coffee, tea and other products to customers in assigned route territory.
* Collecting money from customers, keeping account receivables current and within company standards and being accountable for all monies collected.
* Recording all customer transactions on customer receipts.
* Developing relationships by listening to and resolving issues.
* Increasing sales within existing accounts
* Accounting for assigned inventory.
* Performing general equipment repair in addition to troubleshooting.
* Maintaining frequent communication with voicemail, etc.
* On call (night & weekend) responsibilities
* Performing general upkeep of vehicle in accordance with company policy.
* Entry level sales experience preferred.
* Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.
* Good driving record.
* Strong verbal communication skills.
* Self-Starter; able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong work ethic.
* Ability to interact with all types of individuals from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
* Well groomed and professional in appearance.
* Mechanical aptitude, ability to troubleshoot.
* Must be able to work in a stressful, fast paced environment and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Must demonstrate ability to successfully pass a DOT regulated Physical exam
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.