Route Sales and Service Representative - Antifreeze
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ARE YOU READY TO SHARE IN THE EXCITEMENT OF BEING ON THE WINNING TEAM?
Heritage - Crystal Clean LLC, a leader in the environmental services industry, is looking for a self-motivated team player to join our rapidly growing organization. Responsibilities include providing environmental waste services to automotive and industrial businesses. Experience in route sales or service helpful but not necessary.
Antifreeze Route Sales and Service Representative is responsible for the growth and maintenance of the antifreeze services business in the branch.
• Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the Company.
• Assess potential customer needs, present HCC products and services and develop new customers.
• Work with branch personnel to maximize AFS lead potential at current and new customers
• Services existing customers by delivering recycled antifreeze, collecting used antifreeze, and related tasks.
• Tabulate and report daily, weekly and period sales results to management
• Aligns work orders to minimize mileage and travel time.
• Inspects vehicle and equipment for safe operation.
• Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly. Maintain driving log for D.O.T.
• Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
We are willing to provide complete training.
• Medical and Dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Competitive salary plus commission
• Paid time off
• Short-term disability
• Life and accident insurance
• Advancement opportunities
• Must have or be qualified to obtain a class B C.D.L. license.
• All applicants must pass the company paid physical exam including substance abuse screening.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.