Route Sales and Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONARE YOU READY TO SHARE IN THE EXCITEMENT OF BEING ON THE WINNING TEAM?
Heritage - Crystal Clean LLC, a leader in the environmental services industry, is looking for a self-motivated team player to join our rapidly growing organization. Responsibilities include sales and service of parts cleaner equipment and environmental waste services to automotive and industrial businesses. Experience in route sales or service helpful but not necessary.
• Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the Company
• Services existing customers by exchanging solvent and/or replacing drums, parts washers and other equipment
• Aligns work orders to minimize mileage and travel time
• Inspects vehicle and equipment for safe operation
• Assess potential customer needs, present HCC products and services and develop new customers
• Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly. Maintain driving log for D.O.T.
• Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
We are willing to provide complete training!
• Medical and Dental
• Competitive salary plus commission
• Paid time off
• Short-term disability
• Life and accident insurance
• Advancement opportunities
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Must have or be qualified to obtain a class B C.D.L. license and HazMat endorsement. All applicants must pass the company paid physical exam including substance abuse screening.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.